Skrill for Sports Betting
Skrill is a prominent e-wallet service that was formerly known as Moneybookers. The payment company was founded in 2001. Since then, the company has gained popularity, especially in the sports betting industry. Skrill functions as a standard e-wallet that allows people to link their bank or local account to their online account.
The payment service is used by various businesses around the world, and the online gambling industry is not exempted. Withdrawals and deposits made via Skrill are secure, giving you more flexibility and control over your finances.
Skrill has become one of the most popular payment methods at many online sportsbook websites. It can be used to deposit and withdraw winnings from your sports betting account. Most bookies accept this payment option due to its high level of security. Sports bettors from all over the US can create a 1-Tap e-wallet specially designed for online betting. Skrill sportsbooks are known for giving bettors access to exclusive betting options and promotions.
Facts About Skrill
- The e-wallet payment platform has been around for over 15 years.
- Allows instant deposit and withdrawal.
- Available in more than 45 countries.
- Supports up to 13 different languages.
- No deposit fees.
- Players can fund directly from their local accounts.
- Supports more than 40 currencies.
How To Use Skrill
Just like your normal bank account, Skrill allows you to save and transfer money to anyone around the world. One of the benefits is that it is convenient to use, and you have access to your money any time, and anywhere. Before you start using this payment method, you need to create an account. Follow these steps to open your account without stress.
- Visit the website (www.skrill.com) and click on the ”Sign Up” button to get started.
- There are two types of accounts that you can choose from - personal or business. As a punter, you just need a personal account.
- Enter your personal information: phone number, date of birth, email address, and residential address.
- Choose a username and password. Ensure the password is one you will easily remember.
- Choose your preferred currency.
- Click “I agree” and hit the signup button to complete the transaction.
- You need to confirm your email address via the link that will be sent to your email.
- After your account has been activated, add your bank card to your account.
- Upload the required documents as proof of your identity.
Once your account has been approved, sending and receiving money from anyone around the world is very easy. You can deposit via your bank account or have someone send money to you with just your registered email.
Depositing to Sportsbooks Skrill
After you have funded your wallet, you can begin to use it to fund your sports betting account. This process may differ for different sportsbooks, but it generally goes like this:
- Log into your sportsbook betting account.
- Locate the cashier area of the sportsbook to make a deposit request.
- Choose Skrill as your payment option.
- Input your details in the window that opens up.
- Enter how much you wish to deposit and confirm the transaction.
- Once the transaction has been processed, the funds will be transferred to your betting account and you can begin to wager.
How to Withdraw Using Skrill
When you bet and win, you can also make withdrawals using Skill. Here are some steps to make your withdrawal request:
- Log in to your account sportsbook.
- Head over to the cashier section of the online sportsbook.
- Choose Skrill as your preferred payment option for withdrawal.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Confirm the transaction and your balance should reflect in the wallet within 0 to 24 hours.
For security purposes, some bookies will require you to verify your account before you’ll be allowed to make a withdrawal request. You will need to submit copies of documents such as a driver’s license, passport, and other identification documents. Once your account is verified, you can cash out your winnings.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Skrill
Choosing this online betting payment method comes with great advantages. However, there are some disadvantages to these too. Some of these can be found below:
Advantages of Skrill
- Broad availability: This payment method is widely used by many sportsbooks. This gives punters a wide range of betting options in terms of sportsbooks where they can enjoy sports betting.
- Simplicity: It offers great simplicity of use. You will find it easy to create and use your e-wallet.
- Exceptional speed: Sportsbooks usually process all deposits and withdrawal requests instantly without delay.
- Security: The company is regulated, so you can be sure that your financial details are safe.
- Players can choose from a wide variety of languages and currencies.
- Punters can transfer large sums of money to and from their betting accounts.
How to Withdraw Using Skrill
- The wallets are sometimes banned from receiving bonuses at some sportsbook websites.
- The security is very strict, which can sometimes lead to accounts being blocked.
Security of Skrill
Punters who choose Skrill as their payment option have nothing to worry about when it comes to security. There’s no need to provide any personal information when making transactions online. All transactions are encrypted using the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The e-wallet payment platform is certified by VeriSign.
All transactions are properly monitored by internal security personnel to ensure everything runs smoothly. If there are any traces of breaches or suspicious activity on your account, it can be temporarily limited for security reasons. In addition to that, punters who choose to use this payment method can tighten their security level by activating the six-digit Pin authentication code. You can also enable two-factor authentication on your account.
Finally, registering for a Skrill account requires verification. This is to ensure punters are who they claim to be. All users need to confirm their identities and verify their address by submitting a passport, utility bill, or statement of account.
Can I withdraw sports betting winnings to Skrill?Yes, you can withdraw your winnings to Skrill. Just visit the cashier section at the bookie’s site to make a withdrawal request.
Can I use Skrill for Sports betting?Yes, you can carry out sports betting using Skrill as your payment option. It is widely accepted by most online sportsbooks around the world.
Is Skrill safe to use for sports betting?Yes, Skrill is safe to use for sports betting. It offers secure and anonymous transactions between two endpoints.
How do I add money for sports betting using Skrill?First, you need to create your Skrill wallet. After that, add your bank account card to your wallet. Then you can fund the wallet directly via your local bank account. Alternatively, another user can send money to you via your email address.