Zimpler for Sports Betting
Zimpler is a Swedish payment system that allows users to make instant bank payments and receive money all over Europe. The service was founded in Gothenburg, Sweden, in 2012 and has a licence from the Swedish FSA and a licence to operate within the ESS/EU area.
Zimpler now has more than 400,000 users who use it to make fast and simple withdrawals and payments. It’s an example of an eWallet, transferring money electronically with short wait times and a simple-to-use service. Zimpler is accepted by a lot of Europe-based sportsbooks which now operate in the US, where it helps bettors make deposits and withdrawals without any hassle.
- Zimpler was originally known as PugglePay but changed its name in 2016 to Zimpler.
- The eWallet is licensed by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, allowing it to operate throughout the EU.
- Users can connect their Zimpler account to a bank card or receive invoices that need to be paid within 14 days.
- The Zimpler service can be used to make deposits and withdrawals at online sportsbooks at online casinos.
- Payment charges range from €0.88 to €4.80 for transferring money using Zimpler
How Zimpler Works
Zimpler was specifically designed to be a safe and reliable eWallet service that allowed users to make deposits and withdrawals to online gambling sites. As a result, most of the features of the service are designed with sportsbook and casino users in mind, so the service is nice and simple to use. You can make deposits and withdrawals using Zimpler, and it works in much the same way as other popular eWallet services.
To make the most of Zimpler, you’ll first need to sign up to the service. Visit the Zimpler website and create your account. You can also download the mobile app on an iOS or Android device if you prefer. Enter your mobile number, and the service will generate a password for you. Provided you have your phone, you’ll always be able to log in.
Once you’ve created your account, you can link it to a credit/debit card or choose to invoice pay. Just be aware that with invoice pay, you’ll be charged late fees if you fail to pay within 14 days.
Withdraw using a Visa Card
If you plan on using a Visa debit card and this is your first time on the website, you will have to enter your card’s details. You will also be given the option to save your details on the sports betting site, making all your future deposits easier and convenient. Other than this, the website will also ask you to enter the deposit amount before asking you to set up a password (for obvious reasons).
Making withdrawals is just as simple as making deposits, and all you will have to do is enter the same information. Next, choose the withdrawal amount, and your transaction will be in process.
Wasn’t that simple? One important thing to add here are that withdrawals take somewhere around 24 to 72 hours to process, and there is no way around this rule.
Deposit using a Visa Card
Making deposits for Visa betting is quite similar to the debit card, and the only difference is the cashing out process. Again, the processing period of Visa credit cards can also take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours. Still, players will only be able to withdraw the amount they had deposited using the same card.
Why is this different? Without getting too technical, withdrawals are simply the reversal transaction of initial deposits, and, naturally, the ‘reversal’ cannot be more than they deposit. This is one major factor you should think about when deciding between Visa debit cards and credit cards.
How to Make Deposits with Zimpler
Making deposits using Zimpler is very straightforward. You’ll first need to make sure that your online sportsbook accepts payments made using this service. If they do, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the cashier section or deposit section of your online sportsbook account
- Select Zimpler as a payment option, then enter the phone number you used to create your Zimpler account
- You’ll then have a verification code sent to your phone, which you can use to approve the sign in
- Choose the amount you’d like to deposit and click confirm to begin the transaction
The deposit process is fast, and Zimpler itself doesn’t impose any restrictions on how much you can deposit into your account.
How to Make Withdrawals with Zimpler
Withdrawing money from your online sportsbook account to your Zimpler account is just as simple as making a deposit. Just follow these steps to receive your money into your Zimpler account:
- Go to the cashier or withdrawal section of your online sportsbook
- Select Zimpler as the withdrawal method, then enter your phone number that’s linked to your Zimpler account
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw and confirm using the verification code sent to your phone
- The money will be directly transferred to the same account you used to make the deposit with, or you can choose a different account and enter your IBAN
Advantages and Disadvantages
Zimpler is simple and easy to use, giving you a quick way to transfer money to and from your online sportsbook account. The service can be used through a mobile app, giving you even greater convenience. Below are the main advantages and disadvantages of making online sportsbook payments using Zimpler.
- Security - Zimpler is licenced by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, demonstrating to users that it is safe and can be trusted. It’s been in business since 2012 and has built an excellent reputation for security during that time.
- Instant payments - Payments that you make using Zimpler are completed instantly, allowing you to quickly add funds to your account and place a bet whenever you need to. You can also make very quick withdrawals, although how long these take to process will depend on which sportsbook you use.
- Budget limits - If you need to limit your spending and manage your bankroll better, you can set up budget limits through Zimpler. This will restrict how much money you’re able to spend using the service, giving you more control over your bets.
- Mobile accessibility - The Zimpler mobile app allows you to instantly send and receive payments wherever you go. The app is easy to use and increases the convenience of moving money online.
- Fees - When you use Zimpler to transfer money, you will have to pay a fee to use the service. This is true of most eWallets, and it’s the price users have to pay for instant payments.
- Late penalties - If you choose to be sent an invoice rather than pay the transfer directly, you’ll be charged if you don’t pay within 14 days. This fee will increase over time, so make sure you pay the transfer as soon as possible.
Zimpler is a well trusted eWallet service allowing you to make safe and reliable online payments. The service is licenced by the Swedish FSA, which means it can legally operate within the EU area. Since it was founded in 2012, Zimpler has had few user complaints against it and, for the most part, has an excellent reputation.
Which currencies does Zimpler accept?Zimpler accepts the Euro (EUR) and the Swedish Kroner (SEK).
Will my sportsbook accept Zimpler payments?That depends on which sportsbook you’re using. You can find out the supported payment types in the cashier section or by reading our sportsbook review.
How long does my Zimpler withdrawal take?This depends on which sportsbook you’re using. Zimpler withdrawals are usually processed instantly, but your sportsbook may not have confirmed it yet. Check to see if you received an SMS from Zimpler.
How long does my Zimpler deposit take?When you make a deposit using Zimpler, it’s instantly credited to your account. Be sure you’ve confirmed the payment with the verification code if you haven’t seen it arrive yet.
How do I pay my Zimpler invoice?If you choose to pay Zimpler transactions by invoice, you’ll receive an email or text after you make a payment. This will contain your invoice along with details about how to pay.