Neteller, your online payment method for sportsbooks
Neteller launched its payment platform in Canada in 1999 and now has its headquarters on the Isle of Man. It is currently used in over 200 countries with most of the world’s major currencies.
Many online sportsbooks around the world offer Neteller as a payment option for deposits and withdrawals. It is secure, easy to use, and enables quick payment for both deposits and withdrawals. Online sports bettors use the platform because of the extra layer of protection it gives their funds. They don’t share personal details with a third-party, including the sportsbook where you want to make financial transactions, making it safe for use. You can also access your funds whenever you like for betting and quickly take advantage of promos at the bookie.
Facts About Neteller
- It is used in over 200 countries.
- Deposits at bookies with the platform are mostly instant.
- Most deposits to bookies using it are free.
- The e-wallet service has processed online gambling payments for over 20 years
- You can load money into your account via over 40 methods
- Only New Jersey residents can use it for sports betting in the US
How to Use Neteller
Neteller works just like a regular bank account, which lets you save and transfer money, but they host it online and do not charge as much as banks do. It is referred to as an e-wallet service, and that is because of how convenient it is to use. Just like your wallet, you can store funds in it and take it whenever you want.
Before you use it, create an account and you can do so in five (5) simple steps:
- Visit the Neteller homepage and click on the "Join for free" tab.
- Enter your details such as your name, phone number, home address, and date of birth.
- Choose a password and verify your account via your email.
- Select a payment method with which to fund your account.
- Upload the required documents as proof of your identity.
Deposits with Neteller
After they have approved your account, you can make transactions such as deposits and withdrawals at your favorite online sportsbook. Deposits for online sports betting using Neteller can be done in these quick steps:
- Visit the cashier section of the bookie.
- Select Neteller among the payment options
- Log in to your account in the secure window that pops up.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and confirm the transaction.
- You can wager for the funds to be transferred to your betting account.
Withdrawals with Neteller
After placing successful bets at a bookie, you can also make withdrawals using Neteller. Follow these simple steps to do so:
- Head over to the cashier section of the online sportsbook.
- Choose Neteller as your preferred payment option for withdrawal.
- Log in to your account and enter the amount you would like to transfer there.
- Confirm the transaction and your balance should reflect the transferred funds within 24 hours.
Some sportsbooks demand proof of identity before they transfer funds, so ensure that you upload any required documents to access your winnings.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Neteller
Some perks for using Neteller as a payment option in your bookie are:
- Deposits and withdrawals are done instantly - Neteller sportsbooks usually process all deposits and withdrawals instantly so you can get to betting in no time and enjoy your winnings just as quickly.
- It is highly secure - your financial information here is so secure that no one can access it except you and Neteller, not even your bookie.
- It is cheap to use - unlike many other payment methods for online gambling, Neteller charges are small and affordable.
As awesome as this payment method is, there are some not-so-great things that you should know about it for online gambling:
- Not all US bettors can use it - Neteller can only be used for sports betting transactions by bettors in New Jersey.
- It isn’t used by all sports betting sites - as popular as this platform is, you won’t find it in every sportsbook.
Apart from these two limitations, using Neteller to make payments for sports betting will go a long way to improve your overall betting experience.
Security of Neteller
If a payment method has successfully catered to the needs of millions of gamblers over the last two decades, one they are doing right is securing their customers’ financial transactions. You can join all these bettors today for a secure payment solution that will keep your information from prying eyes and unwanted hands such as hackers on Neteller.
To guarantee your security, Neteller uses 128-bit SSL encryption technology that secures any information sent on the platform. What this does is make the information inaccessible and unreadable to any unauthorized parties. Also, the chances of a data leak on the platform are very slim, but if that happens, this encryption ensures that your information will not be leaked. It is a modern form of data security that cannot simply be broken and is used by top companies to prevent fraud and identity theft.
Another way that Neteller can protect your information is through the company's Two-Factor Authentication system. It takes security a notch higher by requesting a random authentication code and your password before you can log in. This code expires within about 30 seconds so no one can use it after you log in to your account. It is advisable to set up this feature as soon as you create your account to further strengthen its security.
Neteller was designed with the online gambler in mind. All e-wallet operations are geared towards giving you a unique betting experience with speed, convenience, and affordability as their priority for you. Most Neteller sportsbooks have a minimum deposit limit of $5 to $10, while withdrawal limits vary from one bookie to the other.
Neteller Sportsbooks FAQ
Can I withdraw my sports betting winnings to Neteller?Yes, you can. Neteller can be used for both deposits and withdrawals at many online sports betting sites, and this can be done easily and in no time.
How can I make deposits for sports betting using Neteller?To deposit money at your online bookie with Neteller, visit the cashier section of the bookie and select it as your payment option. Log in to your account, enter the desired amount and confirm the transaction.
Is Neteller legal for sports betting in the United States?Yes, it is. However, you can only use it if you live in New Jersey. Residents of other states in the US cannot use Neteller to make deposits or withdrawals.
Is Neteller safe to use for sports betting?Yes, it is. The e-wallet service protects all your financial information using 128-bit encryption tech and Two-Factor Authentication.
Are there Neteller sports betting sites in the US?Yes, there are, but you can only use Neteller at these sites if you live in New Jersey. Other states’ residents may not make payments with the e-wallet for online sports betting.